Sunday, July 3, 2011

95 *~*Learn to Read Tarot Cards Better*~*


My friend Melanie bought me a deck of tarot cards for my 22nd birthday. It was at a point in my life where I was trying to figure out what I wanted post-mormonism. She said that using them might help me figure out my life a bit more. Tarot cards aren't necessarily used for psychic readings as much as it makes you think about possible outcomes in certain situations. It helps you to get in touch with your intuition and explore things about yourself that you may have not considered before. 

Anytime I do a tarot reading on myself, I have to refer to books to figure out the meanings of the cards. I would like to memorize the meanings so if I want to pull out my cards and do a reading, it will run more smoothly instead of needing to spend an hour or two just researching possible meanings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment